Terms and Conditions
1. This Package Receiving Service Agreement ("Agreement") is made and entered into by the customer identified above ("Customer") for the use of and services related to a Package Receiving at Bizzy Box identified above ("Center") under the terms set forth herein. The Center reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Center is offered. Customer may review the most current terms and conditions of use at If Customer does not agree to, or cannot comply with, the Agreement as amended, Customer must stop using the Center. Customer will be deemed to have accepted the Agreement as amended if Customer continue to use the Center.
2. Customer agrees that Customer will not use the Center premises or any Center services for any unlawful, illegitimate, or fraudulent purpose, or for any purpose prohibited by U.S. Postal regulations. Customer further agrees that any use of the Package Receiving shall conform with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Each individual or entity must complete a separate United States Postal Service Form 1583 ("Form 1583") to be authorized to receive packages at the Center.
3. This Agreement and Form 1583 shall remain confidential, except that this Agreement and Form 1583, including Customer’s name, address, and e-mail address may be disclosed upon written request of any law enforcement or other governmental agency, or when legally mandated. Additionally, Customer acknowledges that pursuant to postal regulations the information required to complete Form 1583 may be made available by the U.S. Postal Service to the public if “yes” in block five (5) on Form 1583 is checked. Upon request, Customer agrees to complete all necessary documents, including Form 1583 and any required acknowledgment form relating to service of process.
4. Customer agrees to pay all applicable monthly service fees and any applicable sales, use, or other taxes. Package Receiving service fees are all due and payable in advance, and Customer agrees that the Center may withhold packages from Customer in case of pending payment. There will be no proration or refunds for cancellation of any service. Customer agrees to pay a late fee of $10.00 if any payment is not received within fifteen (15) days of due date.
5. Center does not allow any letter mail to be received. Customer authorizes Bizzy Box to refuse and/or destroy and/or return to sender any letter mails that are delivered to Center address.
6. Package Receiving Service fees and other related fees stated herein are subject to change.
6a. There is a charge/package (dependent on the weight and/or size, whichever is bigger)* fee for Package Storage/Handling.
Package price sheet will be available at the Center service desk upon request or on the Center’s website.
• Size of Package = Length + Width + Height
• All fees are charged even if the package is trashed.
6b. All packages must be picked up within one week from delivery. Packages not picked up in one week without notification are subject to a storage fee of $1.00/day per item until 60 days from the receiving date.
6c. Abandoned Packages: If the Center receives a package but does not receive the required fees and documents from Customer within 60 days, the Center will deem the package to be abandoned. Center will sell abandoned packages at public auction or private sale, without further notice to Customer.
7. Customer must provide their ID to the Center worker and write/sign their name on the pick-up form to pick up their package(s).
8. Customer and the Center agree that upon expiration, cancellation, or termination of this Agreement and at Customer’s election, the Center will:
8a. Customer must give a Cancellation Notice one month prior to closing.
8b. Center reserves the right, in case of non-payment, to close the Customer’s Package Receiving Service one month after expiration of the lease or rent on customer’s Package Receiving Service without cancellation notice. The packages received after that one month will be refused and/or returned to sender. If there are remaining packages at closing, Center will deem the package to be abandoned. Center will sell abandoned packages at public auction or private sale, without further notice to you.
8c. After the expiration, cancellation, or termination of the Forwarding Service, the Center may refuse any mail or packages addressed to Customer and delivered to the Center and destroy any of Customer’s mail or packages remaining at the Center at that time.
9. Customer authorizes the Center to complete and file a Shipper’s Export Declaration as “agent” on behalf of Customer as “principal party in interest” when necessary and to act on behalf of Customer as Customer’s true and lawful agent for purposes of any and all re-mailing, including any re-mailing that requires the filing of a Shipper’s Export Declaration by the Center (i.e. any export transactions), in accordance with the laws and regulations of the United States. Customer further agrees to provide the Center with true, accurate, and complete information regarding the contents of any mail or packages to be re-mailed by the Center, whether during the term of the Agreement or after termination or cancellation.
10. The term of this Agreement shall be the initial period paid for by Customer and any renewal period paid for by Customer from time to time. Renewal of this Agreement for additional terms shall be at the Center's sole discretion. The contents of this Agreement are subject to change in accordance to the Center’s policies.
Customer agrees that the Center may terminate or cancel this Agreement for good cause at any time by providing Customer with written notice. Good cause includes but is not limited to the following: 1) Customer abandons the Mailbox; 2) Customer uses the Package Receiving Service for unlawful, illegitimate, or fraudulent purposes; 3) Customer fails to pay monies owed the Center when due; 4) Customer receives an unreasonable volume of packages; 5) Customer engages in offensive, abusive, or disruptive behavior toward other customers of the Center or the Center's employees; and 6) Customer violates any provision of this Agreement. Customer acknowledges that, for the purpose of determining good cause for termination of this Agreement as provided herein, the actions of any person authorized by Customer to use the Package Receiving Service will be attributed to Customer. If termination for good cause occurs before end of contract, the Customer will not receive refund on future time.
12. Any written notice to Customer required or permitted under this Agreement shall be deemed delivered twenty-four (24) hours after sendout of such notice in Customer's email or at the time personally delivered to Customer.
13. As the Customer's authorized agent for receipt of package, the Center will accept all packages, including registered, insured, and certified items, and, if authorized on Form 1583, restricted package (i.e., package where the sender has paid a fee for direct delivery only to an individual addressee or addressee’s authorized agent). Unless prior arrangements have been made, the Center shall only be obligated to accept packages delivered by commercial carrier services, which require a signature from the Center as a condition of delivery. Customer must accept and sign for all packages upon the request of the Center. Packages not picked up within five (5) days of delivery will be subject to a storage fee of $1.00/day per package, which must be paid before Customer receives the package. In the event that Customer refuses to accept any package, the Center may return the package to the sender and Customer will be responsible for any postage or other fees associated with such return. C.O.D. items will be accepted ONLY if prior arrangements have been made and payment in advance is provided to the Center. In those states where the Center is required by law to act as Customer’s agent for service of process, Customer hereby authorizes the Center to act as Customer’s agent for service of process, and this authorization shall remain in effect for as long as this Agreement is in effect, or as long as required by state law, whichever is later. The Center agrees to follow its standard procedures for the timely placement of package received at the Center and addressed to Customer into Customer’s Package Receiving Service, and Customer hereby releases and agrees to protect, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Center from any and all liability that may arise at any time in connection with the Center’s actions or status as Customer’s agent for service of process.
14. Customer agrees to protect, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Center and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all losses, damages, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities, judgments, settlement amounts, costs, and causes of action of every type and character arising out of or in connection with the use or possession of the Mailbox, including without limitation, any demands, claims, and causes of action for personal injury or property damage arising from such use or possession, from failure of the United States Postal Service or any commercial carrier service to deliver on time or otherwise deliver any items (mail, packages, etc.), from damage to or loss of any package or mail, or to the Mailbox contents by any cause whatsoever, from the Center’s collection or remission of sales, use, or any other taxes, including, but not limited to, the Center’s failure to refund any amounts that have been collected or remitted, from any penalties, fines, or other liabilities that arise out of, or in connection with, the Center’s actions or status as Customer’s agent with respect to export transactions, or the Center’s completion and filing of any Shipper’s Export Declaration on behalf of Customer, and from any violation by Customer of applicable federal, state, or local laws, or the laws of any foreign jurisdiction. In the event that the Center submits or processes any sales, use, or other tax refund claim on behalf of Customer, Customer agrees to cooperate fully with the Center, including, but not limited to, providing any and all information and documentation necessary to process or submit such a claim.
15. CUSTOMER HEREIN AGREES THAT THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF LIABILITY OF THE CENTER, IF ANY, FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR PERFORMANCE HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.00 REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM.
16. Customer must use the exact mailing address for the Package Receiving Service without modification as set forth in Section 3 of Form 1583. The United States Postal Service will return mail without a proper address to the sender endorsed “Undeliverable as Addressed.” Delivery by commercial carrier services must be made to the Center street address only (and not to a P.O. Box).
17. Upon signing this Agreement, Customer shall provide two (2) forms of valid identification, one of which shall include a photograph. This Agreement is subject to change.